Monday, April 2, 2012

Reading in the dark

It started with Sam... Sam was in the habit of reading before bed every night when his little brother moved into his room with him. We didn't want him to break that habit so we tried a few different reading lights so he could keep it up. The favorite light ended up being a headlamp and pretty soon Audrey was asking for one too. Since we were eager for her to pick up the habit of reading before bed, Keith picked one up for her. Luckily for Ben, the headlamp came in a two pack and he got one too. He definitely didn't want to be left out! I love the sight of my 3 little miners, laying in bed with their books!






2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Love love love this!!!

Jaimie said...

I love this idea... and I bet the kids love those lights.