Somehow, we have made it to 4 months! I'm not going to lie, the transition from 3 kids to 4 hasn't been the easiest thing I've ever done. There have been many days where I have wanted to yank out all of my hair for sure. We are surviving though and look what a cute little reward we have for all of our hard work!
Andrew, at four months, weighed in at 15 lbs 1 oz (52%) was 24.8 inches long (41%). He is super smiley and loves to be social. He loves his big brothers and sister and they love him so much too. He lights up when Daddy is around and gives him some of his biggest smiles. He has started to eat baby cereal and loves it. Sometimes it seems like I can't get it into him fast enough.
Life these days is pretty hectic with school work, dance, cub scouts, piano lessons and soccer but Andrew does a pretty good job going with the flow. He has slept through the night a few times but seems to prefer to wake up for a little visit with me once a night. I'll forgive him for that only because he is so cute. He really is such a sweet happy baby and we're so happy that he's ours!
Andrew, at four months, weighed in at 15 lbs 1 oz (52%) was 24.8 inches long (41%). He is super smiley and loves to be social. He loves his big brothers and sister and they love him so much too. He lights up when Daddy is around and gives him some of his biggest smiles. He has started to eat baby cereal and loves it. Sometimes it seems like I can't get it into him fast enough.
Life these days is pretty hectic with school work, dance, cub scouts, piano lessons and soccer but Andrew does a pretty good job going with the flow. He has slept through the night a few times but seems to prefer to wake up for a little visit with me once a night. I'll forgive him for that only because he is so cute. He really is such a sweet happy baby and we're so happy that he's ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment