I've been so busy with Christmas preparations that I've hardly had a chance to blog about it. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting close to the finish line though so here I am.
We got our Christmas tree out the weekend after Thanksgiving. That's early for us, it wasn't even December! It was the extra boost that I needed though to really get serious about shopping. As always, Sam, Audrey and Ben had a blast decorating. I didn't even have to do very much rearranging after they went to bed. Ben still has some difficulty keeping his hands off the beads and ornaments but I think he has improved from last year.
I love this picture of the kids all laying under the tree. It used to be one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time.

Of course we had to make a trip to see Santa too. Sam told him that he wanted a robot, Audrey asked for a scooter and Sam and Audrey helped Ben tell Santa that he wants a Choo Choo. They have been mostly good this year so we'll see...
1 comment:
I totally used to love laying under the tree too!! GREAT pictures!
Post a Comment