Monday:
With Audrey now spending her whole day in kindergarten, her dance classes have to wait until the afternoon, which is a difficult thing for a tired girl after a busy day at school. She usually doesn't want to go when she first gets off the bus but once she is there she is as happy as can be. Now that she is in an older class she has changed to a new, chic, black leotard. Oh la la!
Tuesday:
Audrey gets a short break after school on Tuesdays before she's back at it again, this time with soccer practice. She is with all but one of the same girls from her team last year but they have a new color and a new name. They are in pale yellow (I love Audrey in yellow) and they call themselves the Lightning. Pretty tough for an all girls team! They are in a new league this year and they are now on the younger side of the spectrum. That makes the games a little more challenging than last year. Audrey doesn't seem discouraged though so I'm sure she'll have just as much fun as last year. Go Lightning!!
Audrey gets a short break after school on Tuesdays before she's back at it again, this time with soccer practice. She is with all but one of the same girls from her team last year but they have a new color and a new name. They are in pale yellow (I love Audrey in yellow) and they call themselves the Lightning. Pretty tough for an all girls team! They are in a new league this year and they are now on the younger side of the spectrum. That makes the games a little more challenging than last year. Audrey doesn't seem discouraged though so I'm sure she'll have just as much fun as last year. Go Lightning!!
Wednesday:
Sam opted out of soccer this year and is trying his hand at golf instead. He loves the idea of learning to do something that he can do with his Dad. So, Wednesdays, I get the kids off the bus, give them a quick snack, change Sam into golf course appropriate attire than we're off again. He seems to like it OK so far. Being fall in San Antonio, it's still much too hot for his liking but we're going to hang in there in hopes of some slightly cooler weather in October.
Sam opted out of soccer this year and is trying his hand at golf instead. He loves the idea of learning to do something that he can do with his Dad. So, Wednesdays, I get the kids off the bus, give them a quick snack, change Sam into golf course appropriate attire than we're off again. He seems to like it OK so far. Being fall in San Antonio, it's still much too hot for his liking but we're going to hang in there in hopes of some slightly cooler weather in October.
So, between school, homework, activities and now, trying to sell our house, I feel like we're constantly on the move. I know that this is just the beginning of the busiest time of my life so I'm trying not to complain too much just yet but, man, I'm tired!
3 comments:
Her soccer team pic is so cute!
I know what you mean!! I feel like I am saying no to a lot of activities because we do a music class (with Jen H.) and Gymnastics, and that is all I can handle! I am so glad to hear you are in the same boat! LOVE the Lighting!
We're not doing any extras right now. Alex was asking when sign ups were, I had to admit that I skipped them on purpose! Maybe by the spring, I'll be up for it again. On another note, Dylan used to play golf with me almost once a week when we lived in west TX, he was only 3 when he started and we had so much fun! Not too mention how stinkin' cute he was!
Post a Comment