Thursday, September 2, 2010

Master of the Rails


Poor, poor, lonely Ben! No brother or sister at home to play with all day. Don't shed any tears for him though, he couldn't be happier! I wasn't sure what to expect of Ben when his summer playmates went back to school but I shouldn't have worried one bit. He has a new found freedom and loves it. This is usually his first stop in the morning and where he prefers to be most of the day, with his trains. He is so content with his tracks and choo-choo's that it's sometimes hard for me to get him to come willingly when it's time for errands. When I finally do convince him to come, he insists on cleaning them all up first. I love this boy!!

P.S. - When Ben wakes up from his afternoon nap he cheers when he sees Sam and Audrey and has hugs and kisses to welcome them home. He must miss them after all, at least a bit. :)