Thursday, October 1, 2009

The best things in life come in threes



I rarely am able to get a picture of all three of my children together but for some reason, I have gotten several within the last week. When they are all in harmony, it really is a beautiful thing!



Sam and Audrey both had their semi-annual dentist visit this week. They made it through with no cavities and they looked pretty sharp while doing it. (Sam wouldn't allow me to take a picture of him in his shades so I had to be sneaky and hold my phone in front of my stomach top get this picture. He He)


Yay!! Ben finally likes the swing! I may eat these words in a year when all he wants do do at the park is have me push him on the swing. For now, it's a wonderful alternative to him eating the recycled tire bits on the ground.



Ye be warned! There are pirates in these parts! It's officially October and the countdown has begun. Only 30 days... and counting.

6 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love the pirate picture! I'm sure that made watching the spooky movie more fun!!!

Jaimie said...

You have the three cutest pirates ever!!! Love it. My kids are so excited for Halloween too.

Love that pic of Ben on the swing. That is so precious.

See you at lunch tomorrow.

Sara LaClaire said...

so cute!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

What cute kids you have!!!!

Misty said...

They are sooooo cute!!!

Lauren said...

Too cute! Arrrrrg!