It is a fact that Ben's hair was getting a little long. Some might even say it was inching closer and closer to becoming a mullet. Mullet or not, I loved his white-blond wisps. That is why the decision to get them cut was so difficult. Watching the scissors make the first cut did send a little sting to my eyes but I made it, and so did Ben. I had the stylist leave the top long and I think it turned out to be a cute cut. As cute as it is, it does make him look older and that is hard to see. Here are some before and afters so you can judge for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my, it is so much shorter in the back!!! Very handsome!
Wow!! He does look grown up!!
AWWW!!! He is such a CUTIE!!!!
Post a Comment