I know that I already posted about Sam's birthday but I wasn't quite finished. This will be it for birthday # 6, I promise.
Sam got to pick 4 friends to take bowling for his birthday. This was Sam and Audrey's first time "big ball" bowling. On the way there Sam commented on how many strikes he is able to get on Wii sports. Sadly, he learned that strikes are not as easy to come by in the real world. He still had so much fun.
Sam got to pick 4 friends to take bowling for his birthday. This was Sam and Audrey's first time "big ball" bowling. On the way there Sam commented on how many strikes he is able to get on Wii sports. Sadly, he learned that strikes are not as easy to come by in the real world. He still had so much fun.
Sam's wasn't the only birthday we celebrated recently. Keith had one too. We didn't get to celebrate with Keith on his actual birthday because he was in Minneapolis for work. We tried to make up for it the next day with lots of singing, hugs, kisses and a seriously yummy cheesecake, if I do say so myself!
We are very lucky to have such a great husband, and Daddy. I know that I don't tell him enough but he is so important to all of us. We really are so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as we can be. Thanks for all you do Keith, we love you!
We are very lucky to have such a great husband, and Daddy. I know that I don't tell him enough but he is so important to all of us. We really are so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as we can be. Thanks for all you do Keith, we love you!
3 comments:
I haven't been bowling in forever, it looks like fun. Happy birthday Sam and Keith. That cake sure looks yummy too.
Happy Birthday boys!!
Wow, I don't even know where a bowling alley is in San Antonio. I love your kids cute tiny bowling shoes!!!
I am always impressed with your cooking...the cake looks great!
Post a Comment