Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wrapping it up

I have been a blog slacker lately. It's not that we have been just sitting around doing nothing or that I haven't taken any pictures. I just take them and then never get around to uploading them to the computer. I finally uploaded them a while ago but still have lacked the motivation to get the many pictures made into many posts. So... Here I am now, mid-summer, trying to at least wrap up the rest of the spring, soccer and school season.

Audrey had a particularly cute soccer season this year. They were assigned black jerseys so we decided to have some fun with it and go a little wild with the socks. We ended up with pink tiger striped socks and hot pink bows. So cute! They called themselves the pink tigers. Audrey fought hard all season and even scored a goal. Even if they weren't always the most skilled team on the field, they were hands down the cutest!




The second Grade had a musical at the end of the year. It was all about the USA. Sam's class showed their Texas pride by singing "Deep in the Heart of Texas". Yeehaw!





Audrey's end of the year fun included the Kindergarten Fairytale Ball. They dress up as their favorite Fairytale character from the stories they had been learning to read all year, have snacks and a "dance". Thankfully, Audrey chose Cinderella, who she had been for Halloween just last year. She had so much fun running around and dancing with her friends at the Ball and of course she looked adorable!




Sam and Audrey both had a great year in second grade and kindergarten. They had great report cards all year long and are ready to move on to third and first grade next year. Thanks Ms. Richter and Ms. Ray!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE her soccer socks!