Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A very happy Independance Day!

Many things may be bigger in Texas but when it comes to celebrating our country, Utah gets the prize. Fortunately, this year we got to celebrate in Utah with our family.

We arrived in Utah after a loooong drive, just on time to head off to watch the fireworks. We had a blast, visiting with family, lighting sparklers, playing in the dark and watching a spectacular fireworks show. This was Ben's first experience with fireworks and unlike his older siblings at that age, he loved it. Sam and Audrey even seemed to enjoy them too.





We also got to go to the Provo 4th of July parade (on the 5th since the 4th fell on a Sunday) and I was really impressed. They really had some great floats and Ben loved all of the big balloons. I think that for the kids, being with their cousins was probably their favorite part. I just loved all of the little girls in their matching red, white and blue skirts. Thanks grandma!




1 comment:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That is a great picture of Keith and Ben! Your kids are so grown up!