Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Tappin'



Audrey has had a great time in her dance class this past year. She loves to dance so much and she was able to show off all her hard work a few weeks ago at her end of the year dance recital. Her class did a tap routine to the song, "Happy Tappin' with Elmo". They were so precious and even had a fun surprise on their backs when they turned around to shake their little booties.

I complain a little about how expensive the costumes are but I have to admit, they were worth it. I wish I could think up more occasions for her to wear it because she really was too cute.

There is a video of the recital and when I get it I will post it so everyone can see her in action. Keith will have no objection this year since he got to enjoy the show from the audience perspective. Phew! For now, here are a few pictures of our little happy tapper.





5 comments:

Jen said...

She looks so cute! I think she should be wear that costume whenever she wants--to the mall, HEB,etc.

Jaimie said...

She looks adorable dancing up there on stage. Love her in that cute costume.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She is just a DOLL!!! She is beautiful!!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow, she looks so grown-up in these pictures! Love the Elmo on back!!!

Jessica said...

Adorable! I love the costume!!