Audrey is without a doubt, one of the girliest girls I know. She loves butterflies and flowers. She loves to dance, to play with babies and her kitchen and she LOVES the color pink. She dreams about the day when she can be a mommy and have babies of her own and the other day we had a funny conversation about this.
We were talking about how many babies I have had and Audrey says, "When I grow up, I am going to have a baby and a bunch, a bunch, a bunch, a bunch, a bunch of kids! And, I'm going to let them do whatever they want!" I just had to laugh and think to myself, "Good luck, Audrey."
Another funny girlie moment came yesterday when we were shopping with Gramma. Sam and Audrey were playing with some robot key chains while we shopped. Gramma had told Sam she would buy him one and while they were playing Sam asked Audrey if she wanted Gramma to buy her one as well. Audrey replies, "No... I just want something a little more girly."
On a side note, Audrey started preschool a couple of weeks ago and is loving it. I think the likes the "big kid on campus" feel, now that she is in Pre-K and among some of the oldest kids at her school. I can hardly believe that she is only one year away from kindergarten. Here is a picture of her all ready for her first day of Pre-K. Our little peanut is getting so grown up!
1 comment:
She is such a cutie! And looking so grown up!
Post a Comment