Monday, June 8, 2009

I Don't Need Anything But You!



Our Beautiful, Audrey, had her first dance recital this past Saturday. She was so excited and looked like such a little angel. Audrey's class wasn't doing just any dance though, they were doing a Daddy/Daughter dance. Anyone who knows Keith at all knows that this is NOT his thing. He showed us just how much he loves Audrey (and me) by participating anyway. It all happened on my 30th birthday too. What a great present! I love you Keith and so does Audrey!!!

The dance went very well. They danced to Annie's , "I don't need anything but you". It couldn't have been more precious. They got lots of "awwwww's" from the crowd and huge applause. As for video of the show... it does exist. The quality of the video I took was not good. I did however, buy the professional DVD for our own private viewing. Any public viewing will happen only with Keith's approval, I at least owe him that much. For now, enjoy the pictures and you can talk to Keith if you want to see more.





12 comments:

The Super Seven said...

I hope that you'll bring the movie home this summer.....I want to see:) Hope that you had a fantastic birthday!!!

The Bing's said...

that is super adorable and i like kathy hope you bring it home this summer, it would be a blast to see it!! The pictures are adorable... audrey is too cute!!! Happy belated birthday hope it was a great day!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love it! The costumes and pictures are so cute. I am so glad you bought the DVD because Audrey looks adorable!

We are proud of Keith too! And we definately will be speaking to him about a private viewing!

Tiffany said...

We too would like a private viewing. Audrey looks so adorable! That costume is too cute and it looks so good on her.

Jen said...

What a cute girl! And she is so posed in all of the pictures--I love it! Keith looks like he is enjoying himself...can't wait for the video!

Kim said...

That is too cute! I'm tearing up seeing my beautiful little niece in her beautiful costume, along with her daddy. So sweet!

Misty said...

WOW! I had no idea that Keith was in that dance this year!!!! Good for him!!!

wackyjackie said...

Seriously TOO cute!! And what a good daddy for Dancing with her, I don't know if Alex would be up for that. These kids are growning up way too fast!

Lauren said...

So cute! What a good Daddy!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

What a doll she is!

Fairbank Family said...

How sweet and beautiful she is. I am impressed Keith did it. What great memories

The Awesome Rawsons said...

oh my gosh how CUTE! I love the one of her holding the flowers!