
The kids watched a little of the academy awards with us tonight before they headed off to bed and they were so funny. Audrey insisted that all of the females were princesses and danced to the music. Sam, however, made us laugh the hardest. Once, when they showed Johnny Depp, we paused it and told him that that was Captain Jack Sparrow. Sam thoughtfully looked at the man on the screen and asked why he was wearing glasses and I said, "to help him see." Sam replied, "No, it's his disguise."
How could I be so silly! Why would Captain Jack Sparrow come as himself? His secret identity as Johnny Depp was a much safer choice!
5 comments:
oh that is so funny! Kids come up with the funniest things sometimes!
OF COURSE!!!!! Sam is very smart!
That is too funny.
hahhaha that is sooo cute...it's so true how could you forget get!!!
I can't believe you didn't know that :) He's a pretty fun kid!
Post a Comment