We survived summer! There were moments where I wasn't sure I would make it, trying to keep all 4 kids busy, fed and happy all summer long but I think it turned out alright:) As nice as it will be to have everyone back in school and on a schedule, I will miss my "lazy" summer days with these cuties. I know Sam and Audrey will miss Andrew terribly once they're back in school every day. They just love playing with him and carrying him around with them as they play. From the looks of this picture though, he may be ready for a break!
To celebrate/mourn back to school, we joined one of our favorite families here in San Antonio, the Barrs, for some pizza. It wasn't any regular pizza though, it was a giant pizza at Big Lou's. We ordered the 42" pizza and on top of being humongous, it was delicious! Audrey beat out her brothers and ate 3 whole pieces. Impressive for such a little thing. It was a great night, with great friends. Now, bring on school!

No comments:
Post a Comment