Saturday, May 5, 2012

Celebrating Seven


Another year has gone by and our sweet Audrey has turned 7! She is becoming so grown up and I am split trying to decide if that is good or bad. She has learned so much this year in school and continues to be such a sweet sister to her 3 brothers. She loves to help with Andrew and daydreams constantly about the future when she can be a Mommy and have babies of her own. Slow down please! 

Audrey has thrived in first grade, dance and soccer this year. She is still pretty much always the smallest in her grade and I'm always trying to convince her that it is a good thing. She had her 7 year check up and remains in the 3rd percentile for her size. 

We decided to have friend parties only every other year and this was a no party year for Audrey. We still had plenty of fun. She had a soccer game on her birthday so at her request, I made red velvet cupcakes for her to share with her teammates. After the game we went to Chuck-e-Cheese as a family. Audrey has been asking to do this for years! Thankfully, she didn't want to eat there so we headed to Jason's Deli afterward and then home to open presents. Since our day was so full, we decided to have Audrey's "cake" on Sunday. She is so easy going that she didn't mind delaying it at all. I love this girl!! Happy Birthday Dre Babe!







No comments: