Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Happy Birthday to Sam!
Sam is 9!
For the first time in Sam's 9 years, we celebrated his birthday somewhere other than Utah. Sam was sad not to get to celebrate with his cousins and other family in Utah but he was excited to get to celebrate his birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Haas for the first time.
Sam wanted a chocolate cake so I made sure it was extra chocolatey. He approved, as did his brother and sister.
Sam at nine is still a very avid reader. Sometime, Keith and I really want to sit down and calculate the number of pages that he has read in total. I'm sure that the number would be staggering. Sam finished all of his Wolf requirements in Cub Scouts a month before his birthday and will now be moving up to the Bear Pack. He is doing very well in the third grade and consistently brings home straight A's! Sam also loves being a big brother to his new baby brother, Andrew. He loves to hold him as much as I will let him. He can be moody at times but when he is happy, he is such a helpful and funny boy to have around. He is witty and clever and we just love him so much!! Happy Birthday, Sam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so much like you, I can't help but LOVE him!!
Post a Comment