Audrey had another great season with the Pink Tigers this fall. They are the cutest team on the field but they are also one of the toughest! I didn't always keep track but I'm pretty sure that they won most of their games. Audrey scored a few goals and always did her best! I can always tell when she would really be concentrating because she would stick her tongue out of the side of her mouth when she was. I didn't get a good picture of that but you can see the focus and determination on her face in these other pictures. Way to go, Audrey!!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Pink Tigers, Fall 2011
Audrey had another great season with the Pink Tigers this fall. They are the cutest team on the field but they are also one of the toughest! I didn't always keep track but I'm pretty sure that they won most of their games. Audrey scored a few goals and always did her best! I can always tell when she would really be concentrating because she would stick her tongue out of the side of her mouth when she was. I didn't get a good picture of that but you can see the focus and determination on her face in these other pictures. Way to go, Audrey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment