Sam and I recently had a conversation about age. It went something like this:
Sam: Mommy, how old will you be when I'm a grown up?
Me: How old do you have to be to be a grown up?
Sam: Daddy's age.
Me: OK, Daddy is 35, so when you're 35 I will be 58.
Sam: That's not very far away... since you're already 30.
Me: Thanks, Sam! (crying because suddenly I'm 30 going on 58!)
Ben has caused more than a few chuckles lately as well. One of the things he has been doing that makes me laugh and feel greatly appreciated is this...
"Mmmmm!" He makes me feel like my effort in making yummy food is well worth it. Sadly, I have heard this same phrase escape his cute little lips with a kernel of dog food hiding inside so maybe he's not the best judge of what is truly "Mmmm" worthy. He really does say it a lot and it always makes us laugh because he is so sincere. It was hard to catch on video since all he wants to say when he sees the camera is, "Cheese!"
3 comments:
What a cute video! That would make me want to cook too. ohhh and sorry you are 30 going on 58 :)
MMMmmmm!!! Awesome!
Atleast someone appreciates your cooking! Too funny!
Post a Comment