I took these pictures of the kids in the bath, all at 6 months old. Once I got the picture of Sam I decided that I HAD to have the same picture of all of my kids at that same age. I'm a little obsessive like that. I think it's such a fun way to compare them to each other and I think it makes for great bathroom decor. I'm always surprised when I get these pictures side by side at just how different they look. You've got to love a clean baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so much fun to see them all at the same ages. What a fun idea. And yes... I love a clean baby too!
I hear I'm your new visiting teacher... Yay!
Cute pics! I hope you have them all hanging in your bathroom some where!
You can definately tell which one is Audrey! Sam and Ben look more similar though. Cute idea to hang them up in your bathroom!
I think the boys look alike for sure. Cute pics!
those are all so cute, it is neat to see where they have similarities and differences in their looks... such beautiful babies!
How sweet they are!!! I love your idea!
So cute and I am impressed you remember to do it after 3 kids. Poor Jack gets the raw end of the deal with us.
What a great idea! I have to say, though, Suzi, that Sam and Ben look a looooot a like.
by the way...my e-mail address is tanshinoko@yahoo.com in case you'd like to get together outside of the mother's lounge sometime!
Post a Comment